Aubrey Logan, a renowned singer and instrumentalist who is critically acclaimed for her club and concert...
Lee Whyberd, also known as ‘The Celebrity Reader’, is world-renowned psychic, medium, healer and founder of Lee Wellness in Dubai. When not overseas, he is based at Ballingdon Hall – a luxury retreat in Sudbury, Suffolk. Lee is a highly sought-after celebrity psychic with an impressive clientele including royal families and celebrities. Here he talks to Life magazine about his intriguing gift and growing reputation as the new psychic force.
Why are you a psychic and a medium?
- I was fortunate to be born with a gift, but I have had to work hard to develop it. I’ve spent many years in a private spiritual circle that helped me to enhance my capabilities of being a psychic and a medium. And, I am still learning every day.
What was your first psychic experience like?
- I was brought up with a spiritual family so I acknowledged spirits from the age of 4. I’ve never been frightened of seeing spirits from the spirit world.
When I was 13, I laid in my bed and my whole room turned into the most vivid colour blue and I had seen my first guardian angel.
Can you learn to become a medium?
- Only if you have the gift in the first place then you can then develop the spirituality within you. It takes a great deal of hard work to develop the gift. I teach and develop people on a weekly basis. But it does take a lot of work, dedication and trust in oneself.
Who are your clients?
- I have varied clientele from around the world. I work with 232 nationalities worldwide. I work with celebrities, corporate business owners, and some of the most powerful people in the world. They are all looking for answers in different ways; some for work, or because of bereavement, love life, pregnancy or business opportunities.
What is the percentage of women to men?
- 60% are women and 40% are men. In the last 2 years, men are reaching out more than ever before for readings and healing. We are the new wellness coaches!
How do men and women’s questions differ?
- Women are more passionate and want to know about timescale and detail. Men always want to know about finances!
Do most people ask about their dead loved ones or their future loved ones more?
- They do ask about their dead loved ones, but they do also ask about their loved ones on earth.
Is there anything you would not reveal?
- There is always a way to deliver a message. As long as I do it with responsibility and moderation, I reveal everything. They come to me for the truth. Forewarned is forearmed to prevent bad things occurring.
What should people do to get the most out of a reading?
- Some people come in and think by blocking and not talking they can put me. But if they open up a little, they will get a lot more coming through from the spiritual world.
Can you explain the meaning of the words medium, psychic and clairvoyant?
- Mediumship is about connecting to the other side. Psychic is about the present and future. Clairvoyancy is about going to somebody’s house in my mind, looking around and explaining what the house looks like. People think all 3 are psychic, but this is not so as each one has a different meaning. I am a healer and wellness coach too – a service which more and more people want since the pandemic.
What do you experience when giving a reading?
- I have the five (5) senses, I feel, see, taste, smell and hear. Each sense comes with a different approach. For instance, the spirit will want me to know how they smell. They also put pains in my body to let me know how they passed away. Spirit cannot write you a text, so sometimes, they show you different signs that only a medium will understand.
What has been your most amazing reading?
- I try to give the best to everyone. My most memorable bereavement was when a child passed away and I was able to connect her parent to her. This has happened many times. Bringing two spirits back together is one of the best feelings I have.
What are you doing in your life and career now?
- I own a wellness and retreat company in Dubai where I have spent a great deal of time over recent years. However, I am now also based at Ballingdon Hall in Sudbury, Suffolk where I host Personal Wellness and Spiritual Enrichment retreats. Ballingdon Hall is set in a beautiful Tudor house and grounds owned by my friends, Lesley Reynolds and Dr. Aamer Khan who founded the award-winning Harley Street Skin (aesthetics) clinic. They host a variety of wellness programmes at Ballingdon Hall for weightloss and health, stress, anxiety and loss, as well as specific men’s health retreats and couples retreats. My work there will allow me just enough time for a UK stage tour – Covid permitting, this later in the year.
Other Luxury Stories
Luxury News Online are pleased to introduce the amazing work by well known luxury jewellery maker, Richard Burton....
Receiving an invitation to visit the World Headquarters of Sunseeker Yachts is not something you get offered everyday,...