Global outdoor brand, Helly Hansen introduces its summer 2017 collection for the Urban market – combining style...
TOP MARQUES, the ‘ultimate luxury car show’ is proud to announce the following premieres for the eye-popping event this April:
- The ArcaBoard — the first ever flying hover board – to be unveiled to the public in a world exclusive on April 14th
- Top Marques Monaco will host the European launch of the Martin Jetpack for personal aviation – the world’s first practicable jet pack being marketed for sale later this year
- For sea lovers check out the Kormaran – a totally unique catamaran which transforms into four different configurations at the switch of a button
- Top Marques is Supercar Heaven with dozens of groundbreaking cars including the Icona Vulcano – the world’s first supercar made entirely out of titanium
- More supercars than ever available for test drives on the F1 Grand Prix circuit in the 13th edition of this exhilarating auto show sponsored by Edmond de Rothschild group
- Tickets for Top Marques Monaco, billed last year by Bloomberg as the ‘ultimate luxury car show’ are now on sale – click here to buy online
- The 13th edition of the live supercar show will take at the Grimaldi Forum from April 14th to 17th
The line-up of participants is particularly dazzling this year & these are just some of the highlights as more details will follow in the coming weeks.
James W Phillips
Luxury News Online wants to hear from you! If you have a luxury event, jewellery collection, luxury business or launch event then we would love for you to get in touch. We can fly by arrangement to meet with you, and cover your event. Please contact James at Luxury News Online by express email at: email@example.com
You can follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/JamesWPhillipsLuxuryNews/
Other Luxury Stories
So, my VIP letter arrived in the post from Ferrari to allow me access to the Ferrari stand at the 2015 Geneva Motorshow,...
Monaco Grand Prix Hospitality like no other…. I visit the €65 million euro Ermanno Palace apartment with ExclusiveGPMay 25, 2016
With the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix this week, I can show you some Monaco Grand Prix Hospitality like no other from...