Thursday, 10 October 2019 7:00 pm 9:00 pm The Isabell Kristensen Boutique18 Rue Princesse Marie de LorraineMonaco,...
Visitors to Autosport International will not only be able to feast their eyes on the world’s most celebrated racing cars – but they will also be treated to a host of eye-catching historical photographs from the archive of LAT Images.
Located on Stand 2248 in Hall 20 next to the Williams F1 centerpiece and Autosport Stage, the 15 limited edition prints will mark the history of motor racing but also provide a real insight into the world’s leading motorsport and motoring archive, LAT Images.
Visitors to the gallery will not necessarily see the most obvious motorsport images but a selection of relatively unseen and evocative images chosen from an extensive collection of over 100,000 glass plates that date back to 1914.
Martin Lee, Commercial Manager, LAT Images, said: “Come and experience this incredible range of motor racing photography, where we will be making available a unique collection of limited edition prints to buy for visitors to the show, it also be a fantastic showcase to previously unseen pictures from our archives”
Two of the rare prints included in this never-before-seen collection arefice:
- 1924 Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
- 1938 French Grand Prix, Reims-Gueux
- LAT Images showcasing 15 eye-catching limited edition prints at Autosport International
- Photos selected from an extensive collection of over 100,000 glass plates dating back over 103 years
- Display provides a stunning insight into the history of motorsport through the world’s leading motorsport and motoring archive, LAT Images
- Come and see these incredible photos in Hall 20, Stand 2248, right next to the Williams F1 Racing centerpiece and Autosport Stage
- For tickets and further information about Autosport International, which runs from 12th to 15th January*, please visit www.autosportinternational.com
Other Luxury Stories
Inspired by the restorative power of the sea, Crabtree & Evelyn La Source® collection contains a wealth of marine...
Paul Rowlett, CEO of the successful Charles Alexander Distribution Group which this year opened offices in Las...