In an exciting and hotly anticipated big reveal, the Essex Power 100 list has been announced in a wave of publicity...
I take you on board the superb Sunseeker 86
I was lucky enough to go on board this amazing Yacht at the Southampton Boat Show, so sit back and enjoy these images taken especially for you!
A little about the 86 Yacht by Sunseeker….
‘A seductive combination of style and exclusivity’, the 86 Yacht delivers on all fronts. From bow to stern, every detail has been crafted to perfection. Inside, the main saloon is a large welcoming space; full of natural light, hand-finished furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. The outstanding level of design and craftsmanship continues below deck, where both the owner’s stateroom and guest cabins offer privacy and extravagance in equal measure.
Yet, there’s more to this yacht than sublime style. With a top speed of approximately 30 knots, guests can experience an exhilarating open-air ride from the flybridge or relax and enjoy the stunning scenery from seating areas both fore and aft. A future great. An instant classic.
Renowned for their style, craftsmanship and attention to detail, each room onboard the 86 Yacht is as impressive as the last.
- ClassificationCE (Cat B) / MCA <24m
- Length overall – (incl. pulpit and transom platform)26.30m 86’ 3”
- Length hull – (ISO 8666)23.95m 78’ 7”
- Beam – (maximum)6.47m 21’ 3”
- Draft – (@ full load incl. props)1.95m 6’ 5”
- Displacement – (@ half load)67,000kg 147,400lb
- Fuel capacity11,000 litres 2,907 US gal.
- Fresh water capacity1,400 litres 370 US gal.
- Black water capacity435 litres 115 US gal.
- Generators – standard2 x 25kW @ 50Hz 230v single phase (Euro) 2 x 28kW @ 60Hz 120v single phase (US)
- PropulsionTwin fixed-pitch propellers
- Engine optionsup to 3850PS (total)
- Maximum speedup to 30 knots
- Cruising speedup to 24 knots
- Range @ 10 knots1,000 + nautical miles
Thank you to Sunseeker
Contact James at email@example.com
Other Luxury Stories
MONTE CARLO . Christmas Wine Masterclass . Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs, Malbec and Shiraz . Thursday 28th November 2019 ....
James from Luxury News Online reviews PISQU London which brings to your plate a truly cultural Peruvian experience. All...