When we reach 100 members, you will be entered into a prize draw to WIN a weekend with me in Monte Carlo as a VIP guest on my table at the Luxury Lifestyle Gala Dinner at the Fairmont Monte Carlo by our Clubs’ Riviera gourmet events partner, Club Vivanova! Held on Saturday 6th April 2019. This will include Helicopter transfers from Nice to Monte Carlo, 2 nights at the Fairmont Monte Carlo including flights from London to Nice! T&C’s apply below.
The Club brings together the brands I work with and new ones coming on board every week, to bring you special offers, products and events to Club members through our Club newsletter written by Rodney Appleyard, the members year-book, social media and VIP events around the world.
Offers include everything from VIP networking events, to club discounts on luxury shoes to offers on private security detail and private jet flights.
Sign up today and join me for the ride! Here…
Photo: Club Vivanova
Photo: Tim Shroeren
About the Luxury Lifestyle Gala By Club Vivanova
2019 CLUB VIVANOVA LUXURY LIFESTYLE GALA DINNER
The Fifth Annual Edition
Saturday 6th April 2019
7pm Premier Cru Champagne Aperitif
For the benefit of the Chances for Children and TAF The Animal Fund
Galerie Cristal Champagne Aperitif
Four Course Gourmet Meilleur Ouvrier de France Dinner
Premium International Wines
New York Haute Couture Fashion Show
Live Entertainment and DJ with Charity Auction
Contemporary Art Exhibition
PREVIEW 2018 CHARITY AUCTION CATALOGUE
“We only achieve great things in life by giving back and our gala is being organised to appreciate the best things in life offering attendees the chance to donate to worthy, local and life-changing charities.”
Salle d’Or Ballroom . Fairmont Monte Carlo
Dress code . Black tie formal
60 tickets sold to date
Prize draw terms and conditions:
1. The ‘Weekend in Monte Carlo with James’ prize draw is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions.
2. For the purposes of this prize draw:
a) “Prize Draw Period” means Tuesday 4th September 2018 and midnight February 28th 2019 or until we reach 100 paid annual members of the JWP Lifestyle Members Club. In the event of not reaching 100 members the prize will be withdrawn. Immediately after the closing date or we reach 100 members, Eligible Participants will be entered into the prize draw. By becoming a member of the Cub, you will automatically be entered unless you opt out by email. Entries received after this period will not be counted, valid, accepted or considered;
b) “Draw Date” means 28th February 2019;
c) “Eligible Participant” means individual Club members who:
i. has an active Club annual membership
All members of staff of the Promoter and their families and third parties or agencies connected with or involved in the administration of the prize draw are excluded from being Eligible Participants.
d) “Prize” means the following items listed, as drawn by the Promoter at random:
i. one luxury weekend for 1 club member in Monte Carlo. This
a) economy return Easy Jet flights for one adult from selected UK airport (but excluding transport to and from the UK and/or from the winners home to the airport and return journey. The winner is responsible for ensuring that any flights and accommodation booked have corresponding dates;
b) 2 nights stay at the Fairmont Monte Carlo
c) Helicopter transfer return from Nice airport to Monte Carlo with transfers to the Fairmont
d) A VIP seat at James’ table at the Luxury Lifestyle Gala hosted by Club Vivanova at the Fairmont
e) “Promoter” means Luxury News Online Limited. Registered in the United Kingdom. Copyright Luxury News Online 2016 © Company No. 10422582.
f) Not covered under the prize: expenses including but not limited to food and drink and general subsistence before, during and after the prize, any loss or damage incurred to either possessions or to the winner physically. The Eligible winner is expected to have their own travel insurance.
3. The prize draw is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions. Only one entry per Eligible Participant per member is permitted. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
4. The winner will also be subject to the terms and conditions relating to their prize as determined by EasyJet, The Fairmont Group, and Club Vivanova respectively.
5. All Eligible Participants will be entered into the prize draw and the winner will be drawn at random by the Promoter (supervised by an independent person) on the Draw Date or when 100 members are announced.
6. In the event that a winner refuses the Prize or for whatever reason cannot accept the Prize the original winner will forfeit their Prize immediately and an alternative winner will be drawn and notified in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. When entering the prize draw you acknowledge that your name, images taken at the event or during the weekend, address, e-mail address and telephone number (“Personal Data”) will have been made available to the Promoter for administrative purposes.
All Personal Data of the winners will be held and used for the purposes of the prize draw by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies (which can be found on luxurynewsonline.com or if not, requested from the Promoter) and data protection legislation.
8. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Other than as set out in clause 10 the Prizes are not transferable, are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that any Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. No responsibility is taken for any emails confirming entry into the prize draw that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions, viruses, bugs or any other causes outside the Promoter’s control.
12. The Promoter is not liable to any person in any way in relation to the prize draw, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions via the Promoter’s web site.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of accepting the Prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The statutory rights of Eligible Participants are not affected.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and Eligible Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The name and county of the prize draw winners are available on request by writing to:
Luxury News Online Limited, Windsor House
103 Whitehall Road
Essex CO2 8HA
18. To opt out of being entered into the prize draw, email email@example.com
Why not think about life coaching? I’m here to help… visit here
Headline image by Paul Oatway
Photo: Jay Modi